Community Service Opportunities, Both On & Off the Field
Volunteer at the field as a BUDDY:
Click here to register as a BUDDY. Receive six community service hours each day you volunteer.
Help Fundraise for the League of YES:
- Each candy bar comes with small brochure about the League of YES.
- You will also be helping us find new players and volunteers.
- When you sell a box of chocolate, you are helping the League of YES raise funds.
- With the funds raised, you will help keep the cost to the players to a minimum.
- The funds raised will also go to the League of YES’s BUDDY’s program. When a BUDDY signs up to volunteer, the League of YES gives the BUDDY a t-shirt and lunch for their service for the day. This is an estimated cost of $20.00 per BUDDY per game.
Thank you and Happy Selling!!!
Join the League of YES’s Santacon Run, Walk and Roll
Sign up today for the Walk or Roll part of Santacon at no cost and receive 1 hour of community service! (the run is $25) Complete the walk on Dec. 1st and receive 4 more hours of community service. You will receive a total 5 hours just for participating!
In addition, after registering, start a team and receive 5 hours of community service per person that you get to register. One hour for them to sign up with a valid email address and 4 more hours when each team member participates on the day of the walk.